Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Don't you just hate it when. . .

There's nothing I like better than reading a good book. While I was on my semi-bedrest, I read the Eragon series. Although not along the lines of what I normally read it was very enjoyable. I liked it so much I tatted a dragon the same color as Gladr in the the last book. Here he is!


The pattern is from Ann Buvold and can be found here http://www.nuperelle.net/index.htm.

Anyway, I make it to the end of the book and there was no END!!! Arrrgh!!! It leaves you hanging saying now that the trilogy is now going to have a 4th book which of course has not been finished by the author. Don't you just hate it when this happens! Ugh! So I will wait impatiently for the next book. Sigh. I'm still waiting.

We had a really hot Sunday a couple of weeks ago so I dressed my baby girl in a new dress given to me by a friend. Isn't she pretty?!

7 comments:

Beelizabeth said...

I Read several series one year nor realizing until I ran out of pages before I ran out of story that they were parts of series that even now I can't start into a series that my mom and sisters, and many others around me read and recommended- Even though I bought the first volume!!

Tattycat said...

I love those books and had to tat Saphira and Thorn. I don't have any gold thread and beads yet. I also am waiting impatiently for the next book.

Your little girl is gorgeous and looks so happy! Congratulations.

Gina said...

How adorable! And she's clearly pleased (at least in this photo) to be dressed up so prettily.

yes, I hate it when a series I'm enjoying seems endless. I like closure.

Unknown said...

Your baby is so cute! That dragon pattern of Anne B's is super popular!

Tara said...

Thanks for all the compliments. She is a really happy baby most of the time. I like to read series books that have a definite ending as well. I do hope the last book comes out soon!

Marty said...

Welcome back! You did well -- your daughter is adorable.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous dragon and even gorgeouser (yes that's a word, I just made it so!) baby!