Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Blog Award













I have been given my very first Blog Award. Wooo Hooo! Thank you Tattingchic! That is awesome!

Now for rules:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog;
2. Link the person you received your award from;
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs;
4. Put links of those blogs on yours; and
5. Leave a message on the blogs that you’ve nominated


I would like to nominate:

Laura Blanton Laura's Tatting Muse

Rebecca Ramsey Wonders Never Cease

Melissa Honey Bee Bliss

Sherry Pence Tatting Tales

Umi & Tsuru


These are a few of the blogs I read and enjoy! I do mean few because I have many that I like to read. Reading blogs can be quite addicting. I apologize to my nominees if they've been awarded this before. I didn't see any mention of it on your blogs but I truly love reading your blogs.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Thank you Tara! I am honored that you nominated me!
Hugs,
Melissa

Rebecca Ramsey said...

Tara, you're a sweetheart! And I love your blog too!
That really means a lot to me.
Thank you!
Becky

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

Thank you so much for the nomination! I love your blog too!

Tattycat said...

Thank you so much for the award! I have been given it once by Clyde, but I appreciate you giving it to me again. I enjoy your blog too. You are right, reading blogs is addictive!

Tara said...

You're certainly welcome everyone. I enjoy reading your blogs so much.

Tara