Thursday, September 11, 2008

Motif 20

Hungry? How about some more ice cream? Yummy!




I've been playing with bead placement on this design. Oh I absolutely love it! It's a fun, summery design from Eliza. Just lovely! Although I liked the beads placed in the middle of the ring on the last one. I wanted to try to do it again without adding beads to the middle of the ring. I asked my husband what flavor he thought this was he said Butter Pecan but I was thinking more along the lines of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. On the last one I showed him the ball of thread and asked if this was an ice cream flavor what would it be. He immediately said strawberry and this one I showed him after it was done. He's getting used to odd ball questions like this and answers them where he used to look at me as if I'd temporarily lost my mind. LOL

5 comments:

Rebecca Ramsey said...

Yum! What a tatted lace treat!
It's delicious!
Becky

Tara said...

Thanks Becky! Now I want some real ice cream. LOL

Tara

Unknown said...

What a cute ice cream cone. I love Eliza's Valeire Square designs. I've tatted a couple of her ice cream cones, too.

Tara said...

Tattingchic,

I love this pattern as well! I've put the heart pattern on my to do list. So many patterns, so little time. Sigh.

Smiles,
Tara

fugsly said...

That's gorgeous!! Off to get a cornetto :D