Monday, August 11, 2008

Gecko Motif #14

Yikes! Has it been that long since I've last posted. Egads, I've been neglecting my blog. I have been having a time with my son. He has been a real bear the past few days and I was wishing the rest of the summer away and thinking the start of school couldn't get here fast enough. LOL Well I took him to the doctor for what I thought was a stomach virus and poor little thing had an ear infection! It's hard to tell since he is non verbal. So he has had a reason to be bear-ish.

Anyway the things on my blocking board yep still there! Did I mention I hate blocking no I really, really hate blocking. It's very tedious and time consuming and I would like for my tatting to fall from my hands wrinkle free. It does sometimes but not as much as I would like. I worked on Jane Eborall's pattern "Pamela's Gecko" which I thought was so cute and have been wanting to try it for the longest time. So here is motif #14.

7 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Your gecko is adorable! Someday I'll tat one...

I hope your son gets well soon, poor baby!

Jane Eborall said...

What a smart little gecko. He looks grand.
Jane - the gecko's REAL mom!!!!!

Rebecca Ramsey said...

You are amazing!
I've never seen anything like it!
Wow!

And I hope your son feels better quick!

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

Nice job on the gecko!

Unknown said...

Oh, Pamela will LOVE this! Hope that your son is feeling better soon. Did the doc prescribe some antibiotics?

Tara said...

Thanks for the comments everyone! I'm planning to do a few more to put on a jacket or shirt. It's a really fun pattern!

My son is on the mend and did get antibiotics so he should be feeling better soon. He's not been quite so bear-ish this evening. Whew!

Tatskool said...

Great job Tara, everybody should tat more geckos!!
Pamela, the gecko fanatic!!!!!
http://tatsakoolchallenge.blogspot.com ......25 motif challenge