Friday, August 1, 2008

Not much tatting today

Well yesterday was non tatting day as my son spent most of his time in Tantrum City, USA which is adjacent to Cry A Lot Town on Scream Ave. I've never been so ready for a bed time in my life!

And did you hear the news?! My Christmas ornament does count toward my 25 motifs! Woo Hoo! But rest assured ahem (Sharon) and everyone you will see more of my tatting. LOL For all those who want to take a look. ;-) LOL

Here is a picture of a heart I did from Martha Ess' book that I did a couple of weeks ago. What am I working on now? I'll never tell you'll have to stayed tuned for that one. Oooh love a good mystery! My 25 motif challenge as it stands now in the previous post my ornament would be No. 10, bridal garter No. 11 and this lovely heart is No. 12. The heart is one from Martha Ess' Tat's Amore.

6 comments:

Gina said...

I love this all in one color! Beautiful job!
:-) Gina

Unknown said...

Cute heart. Sorry to hear you are having a challenging time with your son. It sounds like you're handling it with a sense of humor.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I've visited those places with my four daughters... thank goodness they're old enough that they don't go there any more (they're 32, 30, 27, and 25)! Your heart is absolutely beautiful!

Martha said...

Ahh, Scream Avenue, I know it well. Hang in there.

It makes me so happy to see people making my patterns, and such a good job, too.

Tara said...

Thanks everyone! I try to keep a sense of humor about visiting scream ave. but sometimes it's hard. What helps is reminding myself that this will not always be and in ten years it really will not matter that much. LOL Thanks for the lovely comments on my heart.

Tara

Arlene said...

I love that heart! I have looked at it countless times and just never did it!! Nice job!!