Friday, July 11, 2008

25 Motif Challenge

I have jumped in and joined the 25 motif challenge. Wooo Hoo! So motif No 1 was my cherub doily in my first post and motif No 2 is my cross. Cool! I don't really have a theme just whatever comes up tatting for presents or tatting just for myself.

On another note it's happened! What's happened you ask? Well my eyes aren't what they used to be so I had to break down and admit I needed a little extra help when hiding my ends especially on Size 80 threads. Soooo I bought me a pair of the loudest colored ones I could find complete with a matching case and here they are.

DH laughs at me when I wear them. I laugh too! Aren't they cute!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Those ARE cute!

Little Ol' Liz said...

I think your lenses are fashionable!

Always come out swingin' I say!

Rebecca Ramsey said...

I have that exact same pair! Actually it's the second pair I've owned because my dear hubby sat on my first pair and broke them. How about that? I thought they were much too bright to miss, but apparently not!
Becky

Singtatter said...

Ya, your glasses look hot and fashionable!

Tanya said...

Love those glasses!! What a cute tatting accessory.