Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Cards

Ack! Isn't it amazing how things slip up on you and you end up tatting gifts for birthdays and get wells in a hurry. Just call me flash! My motto, sleep is for sissies! Sleep what sleep I'm running on fumes here. Can't stand coffee so I'll make me a nice cup of tea. Not to mention my son decides he had enough sleep and got up at 4:00 a.m. 0400 hours folks! What does the 0 stand for "Oh my gosh, it's early! Here's a couple of cards I made one a get well and the other birthday. As for the things on my blocking board, they're still there. I'll take them off soon. Say, Ask me tommorrow but not today! (Wow I've been reading too many Dr. Seuss bedtime stories!) Not to mention a Wiggles tune running around in my head "Blue Wiggle in the Ring, Tra la la la la!" or "Hot Potato, Hot Potato!"





Anyway I digress. The first one is the get well card and the second is the birthday card.




















Have a great day! Hopefully I'll have a restful night.

3 comments:

Gina said...

What great cards!Sometimes those last minute deadlines produce the best results.
:-) Gina

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I love your cards! If I ever received anything so beautiful, I would have to frame it! I hope you get more sleep tonight!

Barbara Gordon said...

I just love your flowers that you tatted for your cards. I have some cards that I ordered and have yet do put anything on them. I need to see something like this to get me rolling! Beautiful!