Thursday, July 10, 2008

I can't believe what I did!

I can't believe it! I just can't believe it of all the stupid things for me to do! Arrrrgh! Well I had a lovely batch of comments from a wonderful group of people and I was going through and published one then I found where you can publish all at the same time and guess what I did? Put my cursor on the wrong thing and rejected every last one of them . Arrrrgh! I think I can safely say computer savvy I'm not. To all those wonderful people that commented I am soooo sorry because getting comments are half the fun. But wait! All is not lost! I have the comments in my email so I will post them here on the blog!

Jon writes:
Welcome to the world of bloggers. It is a great way to communicate and keep in touch with the other tatters.

I like the colour and the design for the background.

Melissa writes:
Tara,
Your blog is so sweet! I love it!

Babara Gordon writes:
I know how it is to get started, but so far your doing a very nice job. It's so colorful! Maybe I better do something to mine, hmmm!

Angie writes:
Its very very beautiful and colourful too!!!

Jeff Hamilton writes:
Your cross looks awesome. Which Mark Konior book is the pattern from?

Clyde writes:
First, congratulations on starting a blog. I know it can be a little overwhelming at first but you will be blog savvy in no time. The cross you made your friend is beautiful and I am sure she will treasure it.

Thanks to all of you who posted and rest assured I will be more careful in the future when publishing comments. Ack! I still can't believe I did that!

My cross I did is Mary Konior's Large Cross from the book Tatting with Visual Patterns. I love this cross pattern and have done it several times in different sizes of thread. My favorite size of thread is Size 30. Love it! Mary Konior's patterns are sooo lovely and I wish I had more of her books but sadly I only have two. LOL Always room for more tatting books, I always say. Although DH would tend to disagree with that statement. :-)

4 comments:

Jane Eborall said...

Well you're welcome to brain cell # 3 when Sue's finished with it!!!! It's a cracking good one but I'll need it back - t'other two will get lonely and tired!!!
JaneEb

Melissa said...

LOL That is funny, don't feel so bad though really anyone could have done that! I didn't even know there was a publish all button since I usually just publish from the notification email. I think you are doing great blogging and soon you'll have the hang of things.

Unknown said...

That's okay, Tara, it's kinda fun and frustrating getting a blog started. I didn't even know how to work my camera or how to download pics of my tatting for the first 3 posts on my blog...ROFLOL! I hope you'll find the blogging community to be pretty forgiving about stuff like that. Maybe next time you can click on the "publish" option on your emails. That might get the comments published.

Toptattyhead said...

Welcome to blogland, Tara, it's a great way to get to know people! Don't worry about you little faux pas, we're a very understanding bunch. I am having surgery on my right shoulder tomorrow (yes, Staurday!) and so won't doing much blogging myself for a little while but will enjoy looking at others!