Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I know what you're thinking

You're thinking did she get the cross tatted and finished on time and the answer is Yes! I delivered it last night to my friend who is going through surgery this morning.

I tatted Mary Konior's Large Cross. I did it with Venus thread which is Size 80. Venus is now called Majestic. I don't know the color number as I lost the top label. It is sort of lavender/mauve color. It was 3 1/2 inches finished. I'm real pleased with the way it turned out. It fit perfectly in the card I gave her. I wanted to get her mind off her up coming surgery.




















This is the card I made her as well. I love tatting for other people.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute little card that you made for your friend. That is very sweet and thoughtful of you. I am sure your friend really appreciated getting that before her surgery.